Digitalizing everything in a factory
Measurement has two purposes, one is product quality inspection and the other is digitalizing factories and facilities. For example, we digitalize a factory with a laser scanner, etc. for layout changes of existing factories and facilities. That enables to plan exact and safe construction as well as layout study, which contributes to reduction of redos and cost & time savings.
Digitalizing factories, facilities and jigs
We reproduce actual-site situations with accuracy to use them for construction study and quality analysis.
- Saving production preparation time
- Study on facility introduction in changing over to new models
- Improvement in study accuracy& digital study accuracy
- Accurate reproduction of actual products at actual sites
3D Measurement of Factories and Facilities
We measure and digitalize a large scale automobile factory with a laser scanner, etc. to use the obtained data in facility layout study, construction plan, etc. We use the measured data for various studies leading to high-accuracy study.
3D Measurements of Facilities and Jigs
- For small objects as jigs to fix workpieces (or parts), we select modeling methods according to them, between using handy scanners, ARM measuring instrument and small cameras, which enables us to provide suitable data for customers’ needs.
3D Measurement of Vehicles and Molds
As high accuracy is required for automobile parts, it is available to perform highly accurate measurement to meet customers’ needs. Measured data is used for mold repeat production and early detection of problems.